[THIN] Re: Smooth Roaming

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 07:20:34 -0700

If you happen to get load balanced to a server in which you have an existing
server you will end up reconnecting to that session.  So the smaller the
farm (or silo) the higher the likely hood.  Also, If you're "testing" during
a time when there is not a lot of new unique logins), there is a good chance
the ZDC keeps sending you to the same server over and over (All depends on
your load evaluator and what the ZDC thinks is the Least loaded server)

Joe