[THIN] Re: Smart card problems on Neowares

  • From: "Minero, Hector B CIV NSWCDD, K55" <hector.minero@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 11:06:48 -0500

Greg:
Do you by any chance use NMCI?

_________________________
Hector Minero

        -----Original Message-----
        From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Greg Reese
        Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2007 10:17 AM
        To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Subject: [THIN] Re: Smart card problems on Neowares

        yes.  The ActivIdentity website should have rom files for their
readers.  It might be worth trying an SCR331 with the latest rom which
is 3.25.  when I last tested a Neolinux thin client with CAC only the
ActivIdentity readers worked with NL 2.4 but the SCR readers worked with
2.5 and higher.

        On Dec 11, 2007 9:05 AM, Minero, Hector B CIV NSWCDD, K55
<hector.minero@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

                We just can't get these Neowares to work!
                We have Neolinux 2.6 and we do have the ActivCard
readers.  Are we able to update the ROM image on the readers?

                Hector Minero
                NSWCDD Code K55
                Ph: 540.653.8859
                Email: hector.minero@xxxxxxxx