[THIN] Re: Slowness

  • From: "Steve Raffensberger" <sraffens1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 20:00:33 -0500

Nick,

In my experience, long application startups and reasonable performance
afterward are usually a result of the system searching for something in the
PATH that's no longer there. Use the set command to show you the entire
path, then make sure all the drives are actually available and readable.

HTH,

Raff