[THIN] Re: Slow session

  • From: "Columna, Melvin" <ColumnaM@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 14:55:17 -0400

I had the same issue with a browser-based application.  Experiment with
INCREASING your color resolution to 16bit or 24bit (High/True) and see if
that works.  It actually worked for us!  Screens that would normally take
30secs to 1 minute to draw using 256 colors, now take single digit
seconds... like 2!