[THIN] Re: Slow printing with HP.

  • From: Jason Patten <pattenj@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 13:15:08 -0500

That wont really be possible in our situation.  I don't have any way to
control or monitor the network setups on the client side.
I am going to have the customers Uninstall and re-install the printers on
their PCs.
I cant help but feel this is probably a Windows issue since it only seems to
occur with Windows XP/2K machines.

Jason

Jason

670,616,629 mph.  Its not just a good idea, its the law.