[THIN] Re: Slow performance over WAN

  • From: "Nick Smith" <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 10:02:01 +0100

FWIW,

We have lots of people using A(symmetric)DSL to our TSs, and there's no
inherent problem with it. You might want to check whether they have a
contention with other people, how many that contention is, and how much
others use (IE How good their general browsing experience is).

Nick Smith,

Managing Director,

OfficeAnyplace

Tel: 020 7819 0090