[THIN] Re: Slow logoff....

  • From: "Schneider, Chad M" <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 11:15:56 -0600

The situation I have found, connect to published app.  NO problem.

Close the published app., it appears to close, yet my connection center
still shows a connection to the server.

Check the CMC, it shows no connection to the server.

Published desktop leaves the window on my screen, just the windows
background.  I have even been able to reboot the server, and still have the
desktop background on my machine.

MPS 3.0, client is PN Agent 8.1.

Servers are all WIN2K SP4.

  _____