[THIN] Re: Slow logins and CPU utilization is High

  • From: "Jay P. Moock" <jmoock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 07:21:05 -0400

Before scan engine with the release of scan engine 8.500.1002, we began
seeing high CPU and kernel times, especially with proquota.exe (we limit
the size of roaming profiles).

Trend subsequently gave us 8.510-1003, which seems to take care of the
visible CPU usage, but performance is still sub-par.  No resolution as
of yet.