[THIN] Slow Scrolling weithin Excel and Otter Apps

  • From: Mladen Saracevic <mladensaracevic@xxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 14:52:18 +0100

Hello

We have an issue with scrolling on our MF4.5 farm with couple of our Seamless
Apps.
For example Excel.
If you click and hold the Arrow of the scroll bar, then first it runs smoothly
through the lines, but then it hangs for about 5 seconds then it refreshes the
screen and hangs again, then refreshes the screen again, and......

I changed the Session window Size of the App to the lowest resolution with
12-bit Color depth, which solved the scrolling issue if you maximize the Excel
Window. But if you don't maximize it, then you still experiencing these
scrolling issues.

The servers are Virtuall (VMWare) and only one Test user ist logged in at the
moment and they are well performing. We did not experiencing these issues on
our MF4.0 Farm which runs on the same VMWare environment.

We use Citrix agents V9 and V11. Both versions have these effects.

Does anyone knows a solution?

Thanks.

Regards
Mladen