[THIN] Re: Slow Printing

  • From: Keith Duckworth <KDuckworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 10:32:03 -0400

At my work, we run Win2k servers with a Citrix Xpa farm.  We had a printing
problem within our whole network at one time.  Noticed that the spooler was
eating up CPU resources, and printing was taking a while.  So, we applied a
hotfix from Microsoft, and it took care of the problem.

I can not remember what the hotfix was right off the bat, but I am sure it
still there at their web site.  However, since you are running NT4Tse, I
don't know if that will do it or not.  Still worth a look, though.

Keith