[THIN] Re: Slow Login problems - please help

  • From: "David Teague" <DavidT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 09:41:11 -0400

This is waht I am seeing in the log,
09-30-2004  09:37:25:970 Transman: CONNECTED to 'Transman:TMTFarm'
09-30-2004  09:38:36:816 Transman: KEYBOARD: scan (32)

When the keyboard scan starts is when the login starts proccesin on the citrix
box and it gets done with that, but for some reason it will sit on checking
your creditnals for over a minute and sometimes longer, however it is not doing
this for everyone. I have tried the 7.0 client, but I have the same issue.

Thanks.
David Teague