[THIN] Slightly Off-Topic User limit?

  • From: Jason Patten <pattenj@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <Thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 16:57:21 -0500

I have an odd problem here,  We are running a NT4 domain, And when I try to
add a user, I get the following message.

The Following error occurred creating the user xxxxxx:
Insufficient System resources exist to complete the requested service.

This occurred about a week ago and I finally deleted some old accounts that
weren't needed, and was able to add the users I needed.  However, this has
hit again, and I don't have anymore deleteable accounts, not to mention Id
like to solve this problem so it wont happen again.  Is there a limit to the
number of users that an NT domain can hold?

even if there was I don't think the number would be in the 1800-1850 range.
Any ideas?

Jason