[THIN] Re: Slightly OT - Trend Performance

  • From: "Minero, Hector B CIV NSWCDD, K55" <hector.minero@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 08:04:56 -0400

I was talking about Server Protect.

_________________________
Hector Minero
NSWCDD Code K55
Ph: 540.653.8859
Email: hector.minero@xxxxxxxx

        -----Original Message-----
        From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Euan Cooper
        Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2007 6:59 PM
        To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Subject: [THIN] Re: Slightly OT - Trend Performance

        Hot Fix B1025  and Hot Fix B1016 significantly improved
performance with OfficeScan 8.0 across the board for us.

        Stll have problems with some formof memory/resource leak on the
one production Citrix server we have running Office Scan 8 -"officially"
v8.0 is NOT supported on Citrix but is supported on Terminal server.  I
have logged a case with Trend requesting the updates scan engine
outlined in

http://esupport.trendmicro.com.au/support/viewxml.do?ContentID=EN-103560
2&id=EN-1035602

        Yesterday I was sent a link to this updated scan engine which
I'm now in the process of testing .....