[THIN] Re: Slightly OT - Trend Performance

  • From: "Euan Cooper" <euan.cooper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 09:40:19 +1200

We certainly have notices SIGNIFICANT performance issues across the
board with the current products - seems centre around the "listener"
process.   Trend are supposed to be releasing a fix/update today (31-07)
If this is not resolved with in a week we will HAVE to drop their
products the performance hit is that significant the users about ready
to start "throwing the toys out of the cot"

-Ec