[THIN] Re: Sleep.exe for NT4

  • From: "Dirk Blose" <Dirk.Blose@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 08:57:18 -0500

I've sent it to your email account.

Dirk Blose, MCSE, CCA
Lead Technical Analyst
(919) 765-4791
dirk.blose@xxxxxxxxxx

>>> Stansel_Paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 11/04/03 08:51AM >>>
Anyone have a copy of the sleep.exe for NT4 they could shoot me off list?
I'm not having any luck finding a download location for it.

Thanks,
Paul

LEGAL NOTICE
Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and may be
privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Access to this E-mail by
anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or
copying of the contents of this E-mail or any action taken (or not taken) in
reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you are not an
addressee, please inform the sender immediately.
This Weeks Sponsor Pearl Software
http://www.pearlsw.com