[THIN] Re: Sizing NFuse server

  • From: "Alexander Danilychev" <teknica@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 11:54:01 -0700

1000 per server looks a bit high -- in the morning logins will come in at
the same time, so I will lower this number and use 3 load balanced boxes for
the same number of users, which will add additional redundancy.

I would rather have 2-CPU boxes -- 2x800MHz will work better as compared to
1x1600MHz in your scenario. RAM looks OK, you can probably go lower, but 1GB
is good.

ALEX