[THIN] Site Pick of the week dev.remotenetworktechnology.com

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 22:13:07 -0500

Wow! I just stumbled across this site and have to pass it on! Alex K.
Angelopoulos has put together an incredible gallery of tools for Terminal
Services and Remote Computing in general that is a must see!

Not to miss are a Full Screen TS Client Wrapper and a utility called Tier6
that combines several Remote access solutions like PCAnywhere, VNC, RDP, ICA
and others into one connectivity tool.  He also has a great page of VNC
tools. All offered under GPL(in other words FREE, my favorite price)
currently.

Check it out at:
http://dev.remotenetworktechnology.com/tools.htm

Enjoy,