[THIN] Re: Single vs. Multiple Farms

  • From: Dwaine Goings <dwaine_goings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 07:06:01 -0800 (PST)

Tey could be part of the same far but you can locate the at the site overseases
if you have a good connection it will provide you with more speed

Jacob Walker <ctxrulez@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:A portion of our company overseas
wants to build a Citrix XP environment
consisting of 3 servers. Should we try to consolidate them into the
corporate farm, or would it be better to have them in a separate farm? What
would happen if the network link were down? Any insight into the best
approach in this situation would be helpful.

This Weeks Sponsor: ThinPrint, GmbH
for Microsoft Terminal Services
http://www.thinprint.com/dotprint/index.php?s=682&lc=1

Dwaine D. Goings
Sr. Network Administrator (MCSE, CNA, CCA, MCP+I)
Go-Technologies Inc.