[THIN] Re: Single login/multiple sessions

  • From: "Bruce Jarrett-Norton" <bjarrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 15:21:41 -0500

One of the problems that we ran into was that when a user logged into a
2nd app that the session window size and color depth were different they
got a second server.   In the end we set all our apps to the same
800x600 and 16bit depth and now they get a single server.

Bruce Jarrett-Norton

Dart Energy Corporation

Desktop and Network Support Tech.

"I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges."