[THIN] Re: Single Sign On Or Passthrough the portal

  • From: Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 07:55:25 +1200

yes, Web Interface 3.0 will do this.  It can do explicit, single sign
on, smart card, etc.  It works really well.  There is a link in the
Web interface admin for Authentication.  You set the option there.

Greg

On Apr 12, 2005 8:43 PM, Nagarajan Haridas
<nagarajan.haridas@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello All
>

> I have a Portal through all the users login to the domain and access the
> application published over the Metaframe XP Servers
>

> We have a new requirement to have Single sign or Pass-through (I don't know
> whatever in both) authentication
>

> The user logs into his machine as domain authentication,
>
> -          We want there shouldn't be any login screen when the user types
> the URL (Citrix Portal) . It should automatically take the credentials that
> he/she used to login to his/her PC/notebook
>

> Is there any option for setting this in web server (Where Web interface
> /Nfuse) is installed to take the credentials from the Local machine
>

> Anybody having any idea please help me!!!!!!!
>
> _________
>

> Nagarajan Haridas
>
> SLK Software Services: Bangalore: India
>

> "This message is not an official communication of SLK Software.  The sender
> of this message is neither acting as an agent nor in any other capacity for
> or on behalf of SLK Software.  SLK Software accepts no responsibility or
> liability in connection with the posting of this message."
This Weeks Sponsor: RTO Software TScale
Services running Windows NT, 2000 or 2003.
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id=296