[THIN] Re: Simply Profiles / Hybrid Profiles

  • From: "Lilley, Brian" <brian.lilley@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 17:15:19 +0100

uh-oh... quick... look busy everyone...

-----Original Message-----
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Joel Stolk
Sent: 29 June 2004 17:10
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Simply Profiles / Hybrid Profiles

Wow.

Neil, I just wanted to know if you had any real world experience to
contribute so I could reevaluate flex profiles and maybe learn
something.  I am not trying to challenge your knowledge or experience.
You seem to know a lot about what you're talking about.  I'm not sure
where your inner turmoil is coming from, but please leave me out of it.

-Joel