[THIN] Silent Install

  • From: "Jason A. Shivok" <jshivok-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 13:15:51 -0500

Does anyone have an example they can send me of a preconfigured silent install
of the 6.31.1051 ICA Client that will install on win95 through xp? I was
looking at citrix's iforum powerpoint presentation and doing it with
silentinstall.exe and was looking for a sample package. Thanks. also does
anyone have silentinstall.exe I cant seem to find it. Thanks.