[THIN] Re: Shutdown Errors

  • From: "Greg Reese" <GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 15:41:01 -0400

Odd.. I started having the same problem a week ago on all three of my =
terminal servers.

I changed the account the script runs under, changed the service account =
the service runs under and then modified my script to just the tsshutdn =
line.  Last night was my first night with all that in place and it =
worked. I am not sure if I have solved it or if I just got lucky.

Greg