[THIN] Show window contents while dragging

  • From: "Bill Sorenson" <bsorenson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 14:49:41 -0600

I'm trying to lock down the users desktop and reduce the amount of extra =
things going on.  The one think I can't find is now to shut off the =
"Show window contents while dragging" item.  If I allow use of Desktop =
Properties, then they can change it, but we don't allow them access to =
this.

Any help would be great.  It eats a lot of CPU when a user can drag a =
full view window.

Thanks,

Bill Sorenson
Focused Solutions Consulting, Inc.=20