[THIN] Re: Shell replacement for Windows 2000

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <JShonk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 21:21:54 -0700

Publish the apps instead.

Joe

-----Original Message-----
From: Rosemary Sarkis [mailto:rosemary_sarkis@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2002 4:08 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Shell replacement for Windows 2000

Hi again

Can anyone recommend a good shell replacement tool that is configurable. =
 I=20
want to have a desktop that has 2 buttons on it

1) Run Citrix Apps
2) Run Local Windows

Users find it confusing running a FAT OS (Windows 2000 Pro) with a =
Published=20
Desktop - 2 start menus.  I know I can use the ICA client as the shell =
but=20
this is too restrictive.

Any ideas???

Thanks
Rose

Surf the Web without missing calls!=A0Get MSN Broadband. =20