[THIN] Re: Shell replacement for Windows 2000

  • From: Michael Earley <Michael.Earley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 09:44:39 +1000

What about a boot loader with an infinite timeout?

If you're offering local Windows at all, why not publish the required =
Citrix
Apps and run them as seamless windows on the local Windows desktop -
therefore relatively transparent to the user.

Alternatively PXE boot into a Linux network boot environment that loads =
up
nothing but X and the ICA client with a predefined menu?

Michael.