[THIN] Re: Shared Citrix Environment

  • From: "Braebaum, Neil" <Neil.Braebaum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 09:42:10 +0100

1. Published desktops can be load balanced just like individually
published applications. Clearly, though, as the deployed session is more
encompassing, you get a little more blunted load balancing.

2. There's no reason why certain / most / all apps on a published
desktop couldn't themselves, be links to published applications.

Many use this sort of hybrid model, when the client hardware /
environment is quite restrictive in capabilities, or when certain
applications could do with being segmented within the farm.

Neil

e-mail from your system.
to any person or organisation.

http://www.go-eol.com