[THIN] Shane Rees is currently on leave.

  • From: Shane.Rees@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 23:12:40 +1000

I will be out of the office starting  26/08/2005 and will not return until
05/09/2005.

For any support related issues, please contact the Mincom Managed Services
support centre, so that the matter can be delegated to the appropriate
support group.   For any other issues, I will respond upon my return.

Regards,
Shane Rees

information. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the
sender and delete the transmission. The contents of this e-mail are the opinion
of the writer only and are not endorsed by the Mincom Group of companies unless
expressly stated otherwise.

This Weeks Sponsor: triCerat Inc.
You need Day Zero Protection!
Get Proactive with triCerat's Simplify Suite.
Solve printing, security and profile problems before they occur.
http://www.tricerat.com/?thethintl2