[THIN] Shameless Plug - Kenzig Group now on Facebook

  • From: Jim Kenzig <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: THIN <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 22:41:28 -0500

*Hi All,*
*As you know this list has really dwindled. I blame myself as moderator a
bit. I used to be able to post all sorts of useful information to keep the
discussion going and I haven't really been able to do that since I was
diagnosed with MS and had to leave the workforce. *
*Today I have created a facebook page for my company The Kenzig Group and
while I will still moderate this list, this is where I will start once
again to post links, software picks of the day and more as much as I am
able. It is just an easier outlet for me to do. So if you are interested in
my computer mind and updates please follow my company facebook page at:*
*PLEASE LIKE MY PAGE:*

*https://www.facebook.com/KenzigGroup?ref=tn_tnmn*
*

Citrix Synergy 2012 is coming in May and I will be covering the event on
this page also. I now return you to your regularly scheduled discussion
Regards,
*
*Jim Kenzig
web: http://www.kenzig.com*