[THIN] Shadowing Problem

  • From: Charlie Fraser <fraserc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 07:01:50 -0500

I've noticed a problem shadowing users on a particular server within the
farm. From other servers you cannot see users in wshadow. You have to be
on that server in order to shadow users on that server. On all of my
other server in the farm this is not the case. Has anyone else seen this
problem? I have applied the latest patches and rebooted all of the
servers in the farm and the problem is still there.

Charlie