[THIN] Re: Shadowing Issue

  • From: "Rick Mack" <Rick.Mack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 21:42:55 +1000

Hi John,

Sounds like you've done all the right things.

Don't know whether I'd spend a lot more time with mfadmin.

Try the shadow toolbar or quikshadow (downloadable from www.thethin.net)
first.

If they work, then the issue is with mfadmin rather than a shadowing
rights or policies issue.

As an example, I use a script with cshadow.exe to do many to one user
shadowing (for remote group training) with almost exactly the same setup
as you.

regards,

Rick

Ulrich Mack