[THIN] Re: Shadowing FROM mac

  • From: Joe Shonk <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 12:38:25 -0700

Microsoft does not make a remote assistance tool for the Mac. You'll need
to RDP to a windows box first.

Joe

On Tue, Jan 19, 2016 at 11:58 AM, Jason CitrixADmin <jasoncitrix@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I have not had a real chance to ask this question. We have a XenApp 7.6
farm on Win2012R2, and I have noticed that When looking at sessions from
Director that I am unable to initiate a shadow session while on my Mac. Is
this an inherent limitation from the OS or am I missing something simple?
I can log into a Windows machine with the same credentials and Shadow
someone, but I cannot initiate a shadow session from my Mac.

Thank you
Jason