[THIN] Re: Shadowing Error on MetaFrame XP, Future Release 2

  • From: Brian Murphy <bem9127@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 10:53:27 -0700 (PDT)

Have you made any other modifications to say
"Local Logon Rights"
"Access this computer from the network"
or
NTFS perms on dirs?

Did you modify the base NTFS perms on
--- "King, Jesse" <JKing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have actually removed (deleted) the RDP connection
> in the connection
> configuration.
>
> But I don't see how that could be a problem. Anyone?

=== message truncated ===

=====
Brian Murphy, MCSE, MCSA, MCP, CCNA, CCA
bem9127@xxxxxxxxx
469-223-1621 Cell
"If you are not the intended recipient, or an authorized agent of the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or
copying of this information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this
message by error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this email."