[THIN] Shadow taskbar vs cshadow

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 14:31:45 -0700

All,

When I run the Shadow taskbar and try to shadow a session, I get a msg
stating that I don't have the right encryption level access the session.
If I run cshadow from the command line, it works fine.  According to
CTX106895, the taskbar just launches cshadow with some paramenters (in an
ICA file).  I looked at the ICA file and it has the proper encryption
listed.  The only relevant article on Ctrix's website refers to MF 1.8.
I'm running MPS3 with SP2005.4 on a w2k3 SP1 server.  Any ideas?

adam