[THIN] Re: Setting up network Printers on Windows 2003 Terminal Server issue

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 21:16:04 -0700

Printers assigned in this manner are user specific, i.e the setting for the
printer mapping is saved in the user profile. There are a number of methods
for assigning printers to users. The current MS recommendation is to publish
printers using AD and have the users browse them and map the ones they need.

Regards,

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing
34522 N. Scottsdale Rd. suite D8453