[THIN] Re: Setting up Web Interface to do RSA for External but not internal subnets

  • From: "Rowlandson, John" <John.Rowlandson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 00:50:20 +1000

Mallesons Stephen Jaques
www.mallesons.com

Confidential communication

nope its on xxxxxx4ge.com

sorry i forgot the exact url.

john

-----Original Message-----
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Dirk Blose
Sent: Saturday, 24 April 2004 12:43 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Setting up Web Interface to do RSA for External but not
internal subnets

I know that I saw a package someone had created as an add-on to Web =3D
Interface that allowed an Administrator to set RSA SecureID =
authentication =3D
to be required for External subnets but not Internal Subnets. I thought =
I =3D
had seen it on DABCC.com but can't find it now. Was I just seeing things =
=3D
or does this exist?

Thanks.

Dirk Blose, MCSE, CCA
Lead Technical Analyst
(919) 765-4791
dirk.blose@xxxxxxxxxx

Neoware makes computing open, secure, reliable,=20
affordable, manageable and obsolete-free.=20
Starting at $199!=20
http://www.neoware.com=20
Starting at $199!
http://www.neoware.com