[THIN] Setting up Application Environment Hang

  • From: Harry Singh <hboogz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 12:31:59 -0400

All -

I'm running a CPS 4.0 Server with Update Rollup 6 against Windows 2003 SP2 -
32-bit

I recently deleted my TS profile, removed the mapping to be made to my TS
Home Folder and now everytime I attempt to launch an application it hangs at
"setting up application environment" and bombs out with the following error.

[image: Screenshot_2011-07-29_12-29-47.png]

The server mentioned in the working directory is no longer on the network
and I really have no idea where in the login process  is it trying to call
this location. It's not happening to other users..yet. Any ideas?

PNG image