[THIN] Setting Local or Roaming profiles to be used depending on server

  • From: <thinlist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 12:07:49 +0000

Hi,

I wonder if anyone could answer if it is possible to prevent a small
group of TS servers (W2k) from using roaming profiles? I would like
the suitation where a user logs into one group a servers they get
their TS roaming profile but when they log into another group they get
a local profile. (or even another TS profile would be nice!).

Does anyone have any ideas if this sort of setup possible? How about on W2k3?

Thanks,
Tom
This Weeks Sponsor: ThinPrint, GmbH
for Microsoft Terminal Services