[THIN] Setting ICA connection timeout for AD group only

  • From: <rosemary_sarkis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 05:29:05 +0000

Hi

Our company has a 1 hour iidle timeout limit set on all MF XP 1.0 servers in the farm (set in Citrix Connection app). I need to set one departments timeout to 4 hours. Is it possible to control this via AD groups so the default is 1 hour except one dept or do I need to change the server global default to 4??. It appears that this is a system wide setting.

I was going to modify the ICA connection permissions by adding the AD group there and not giving it access apart from logon.. Would that work??? Whats the easiest way I can do this without causing too much admin overhead

Thanks
Rose

SEEK: Over 80,000 jobs across all industries at Australia's #1 job site. http://ninemsn.seek.com.au?hotmail

This Weeks Sponsor: triCerat Inc.
You need Day Zero Protection!
Get Proactive with triCerat's Simplify Suite.
Solve printing, security and profile problems before they occur.
http://www.tricerat.com/?thethintl2
********************************************************** Useful Thin Client Computing Links are available at:
http://www.thinwiki.com