[THIN] Re: Setting ICA connection timeout

  • From: "Carl Stalhood" <cstalhood@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 05:51:58 -0500

If you unchecked the box for "Inherit User Config" in Citrix Connection
Configuration then whatever timeout settings are
configured in the user account will be ignored. If you want to change it on a
per user basis, then you will need to
check the Inherit User Config box and configure the timeout for each user. All
group policy and user settings for
Terminal Services apply to both RDP and ICA.

TScmd.exe can be found at http://www.systemtools.com. Look for the free tools
link on the left.