[THIN] Set up Netscaler VPX200 as CAG

  • From: Alan Tropper <Alan.Tropper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 02:31:01 +0000

Hi All,

I have a license for the above now, Im stuck on the download option of what one
I require that allows me to set up device as a CAG:

[cid:image001.png@01CD5A98.CE6162B0]
The license I have only covers a VPX200 appliance, my next question is does the
license need to be installed locally on the appliance as would be in
stand-a-lone CAG.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Al
This message may contain privileged and confidential information and is
intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). You must not disclose this
communication to anyone without the prior consent of the Department for Child
Protection (DCP). If you have received this email in error, please notify us by
return mail, delete it from your system and destroy all copies. DCP has
exercised care to avoid errors in the information contained in this email but
does not warrant that it is error or omission free.