[THIN] Session captures other user's session

  • From: Jez <jezosaurus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 16:40:20 +0100

Without going into a great deal of detail - It's one of those real
Friday Afternoon jobbies...

I have about 10 minutes left in the week to do what I need to do for a
solution on Monday Morning, so I'd appreciate any assistance, however
sketchy. I never knew this system existed until about 20 minutes ago
either :-(

- Citrix XP infrastructure used for homeworkers (remote desktop)
- Some sort of secure token system
- No VPN
- Assuming Citrix Secure Gateway

On 2 separate occasions, users have reported having control of another
user's session. So they log on and authenticate normally, and instead
of getting their own desktop, they land on an existing session, and
have full control over that other users session (the other user has
control too). Logging out and back in again resolves the problem.

Anyone seen something like this before?