[THIN] Re: Session Down State

  • From: "Hamilton, Ronnie" <ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 15:17:02 -0000

This has done the trick

Cheers

Ronnie

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Raffensberger, Stephen D
Sent: 07 November 2012 13:14
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Session Down State

Ronnie,

Try this...http://support.microsoft.com/kb/958476

Steve Raffensberger

Produban US

sraffens@xxxxxxxxxxx

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Hamilton, Ronnie
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2012 5:36 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Session Down State

Hi,

Just been patching my Windows 203 Servers with the last 3 months windows
patches, I was my doubts  but have now proved that when I put these
patches on every time I reboot I get a session down.

I have just finished rebuilding a couple of servers and have one still
to do.

So I tried patching another one and same problem, has anyone identified
the patch or had similar issues lately.

This there were 30 patches in all, going to have to try and identify
which one.

Thanks

Ronnie

Ronnie Hamilton
Senior Network Engineer

Lufthansa Technik Airmotive Ireland

IT Department
Naas Road, Rathcoole

Co. Dublin, Ireland
Phone: +353 1 401 1253
E-mail: ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx <mailto:ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx>

www.ltai.ie

Visit our website : www.ltai.ie

Lufthansa Technik Airmotive Ireland Limited. Registered in Ireland. Reg.
No. 45999. Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.

Lufthansa Technik Airmotive Ireland Leasing Limited. Registered in
Ireland. Reg. No. 140891. Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole,
Co.Dublin.

may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy
this message, delete any copies held on your systems and notify the
sender by return email. You should not read, retain, copy, disseminate,
distribute, disclose or use this email or its contents in any way. Any
such action is strictly prohibited. Thank you.