[THIN] Re: Session Down State

  • From: "Raffensberger, Stephen D" <sraffens@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 13:14:08 +0000

Ronnie,

Try this...http://support.microsoft.com/kb/958476

Steve Raffensberger
Produban US
sraffens@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:sraffens@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Hamilton, Ronnie
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2012 5:36 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Session Down State

Hi,

Just been patching my Windows 203 Servers with the last 3 months windows
patches, I was my doubts  but have now proved that when I put these patches on
every time I reboot I get a session down.

I have just finished rebuilding a couple of servers and have one still to do.

So I tried patching another one and same problem, has anyone identified the
patch or had similar issues lately.

This there were 30 patches in all, going to have to try and identify which one.

Thanks
Ronnie

Ronnie Hamilton
Senior Network Engineer

Lufthansa Technik Airmotive Ireland
IT Department
Naas Road, Rathcoole
Co. Dublin, Ireland
Phone: +353 1 401 1253
E-mail: ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx<mailto:ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx>
www.ltai.ie<http://www.ltai.ie>

Visit our website : www.ltai.ie<http://www.ltai.ie>

45999. Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.

Reg. No. 140891. Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.

The information in this email and in any attachments is confidential and may be
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this message,
delete any copies held on your systems and notify the sender by return email.
You should not read, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, disclose or use
this email or its contents in any way. Any such action is strictly prohibited.
Thank you.