[THIN] Session Down State

  • From: "Hamilton, Ronnie" <ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 10:32:47 -0000

Hi,

Just been patching my Windows 203 Servers with the last 3 months windows
patches, I was my doubts  but have now proved that when I put these
patches on every time I reboot I get a session down.

I have just finished rebuilding a couple of servers and have one still
to do.

So I tried patching another one and same problem, has anyone identified
the patch or had similar issues lately.

This there were 30 patches in all, going to have to try and identify
which one.

Thanks

Ronnie

Ronnie Hamilton
Senior Network Engineer

Lufthansa Technik Airmotive Ireland

IT Department
Naas Road, Rathcoole

Co. Dublin, Ireland
Phone: +353 1 401 1253
E-mail: ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx <mailto:ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx>

www.ltai.ie <http://www.ltai.ie>

Visit our website : www.ltai.ie
45999.   Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
Reg. No. 140891.  Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
The information in this email and in any attachments is confidential and may be
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this message,
delete any copies held on your systems and notify the sender by return email.
You should not read, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, disclose or use
this email or its contents in any way. Any such action is strictly prohibited.
Thank you.