[THIN] Re: Servers not in mfadmin/tsadmin

  • From: SPerez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 22:36:46 -0500

Thank you for the reply.

It is know fixed.  For some reason I don't know if this fixed it or not but
it is most likely connected with the issue.  In the CMC  I went into the
properties of the servers and notived the under the Metaframe Settings that
the check mark for Netbois browser wasn't checked.

I checked the box and when I gues the servers rebooted it was fine.

____________________________
Steve Perez

                    Mark Lee

                    <marklee15@yaho       To:     thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

                    o.com>                cc:

                    Sent by:              Subject:     [THIN] Re: Servers not
in mfadmin/tsadmin
                    thin-bounce@fre

                    elists.org

                    03/02/2003

                    12:14 PM

                    Please respond

                    to thin

Steve,

the CMC uses the IMA protocol to locate all of the servers in your farm,
whereas TSadmin and MFadmin both use stndard windows netowkr browsing
techniques.  Whap happens if you do a NET VIEW from the command line of one
of your servers - can you see them all ?

Mark

 SPerez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Group,

W2k-SP3; MF XPe-FR2

For some reason only a few of my servers in my corporation are showing up
in tsadmin or mfadmin. But my servers are load balancing just fine.

Any reason why they wouldn't show up in tsadmin or mfadmin. I usually only
use the CMC but I just happened to stumble upon this issue. It just
started today.
Steve Perez

With Yahoo! Mail you can get a bigger mailbox -- choose a size that fits
your needs