[THIN] Re: Servers not in mfadmin/tsadmin

  • From: Mark Lee <marklee15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 17:14:21 +0000 (GMT)

Steve,

the CMC uses the IMA protocol to locate all of the servers in your farm,
whereas TSadmin and MFadmin both use stndard windows netowkr browsing
techniques.  Whap happens if you do a NET VIEW from the command line of one of
your servers - can you see them all ?

Mark

 SPerez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Group,

W2k-SP3; MF XPe-FR2

For some reason only a few of my servers in my corporation are showing up
in tsadmin or mfadmin. But my servers are load balancing just fine.

Any reason why they wouldn't show up in tsadmin or mfadmin. I usually only
use the CMC but I just happened to stumble upon this issue. It just
started today.
Steve Perez

With Yahoo! Mail you can get a bigger mailbox -- choose a size that fits your
needs