[THIN] Re: Server usage reporting - ie for charging users for usage

  • From: "Anthony Saliba" <anthony_salibas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 10:05:03 +1100

Im always hesitant in installing patches/Service Packs once our servers are
in prod.  Are they any issues with FR2?  Any hotfixes that should be
installed with it?.  We run a Access datastore on a dedicated server - does
RMS prefer SQL datastore?

Any links for RMS doco/info would be appreicative.   Can RMS automatically
export reports on a weekly basis or is it all manual?

Thanks
Anthony

        "Chris Lynch" <lynch00@xxxxxxx>
        Sent by: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        16/12/2002 08:52
        Please respond to thin

                 To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                 cc:
                 Subject: [THIN] Re: Server usage reporting - ie for charging
users for
usage

Since you have Xpe, just use RMS.  Make sure that you install FR2, or be
running FR2 as there are improvements over the RTM version.

Chris