[THIN] Re: Server stuck

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://ThinHelp.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 07:03:28 -0800 (PST)

You could reboot it from another server using Shutgui
  JK

Evan Mann <> wrote:
      I've got 1 server that's just stuck.  It won't take any new RDP/ICA
connections, all the services are running and there is a bunch of active
sessions logged in.  I can get a process list using pslist but cannot connect
in Terminal server manage.  I can connect via Services/Event Viewer MMC.  This
is the only useful entries:
  I can remote to the desktop (using a remote administrator app) but right now
it's stuck trying to logoff the console.   It was just hung try to open task
manager so I did a logoff.
  Source: TermDD
Event ID: 50
The RDP protocol component X.224 detected an error in the protocol stream and
has disconnected the client.
  Source: TermService
Event ID: 1006
The terminal server received large number of incomplete connections.  The
system may be under attack.

Everything else looks fine.  I can't kill any processes via pskill, everything
says it's in use by another process.  I'm not sure what to do aside from hard
power down.

Jim Kenzig
CEO The Kenzig Group
http://www.kenzig.com