[THIN] Re: Server logons being disabled

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 12:48:57 -0700

Yes..it is rebooting.  The event logs shows all the normal system startup
entries.

adam

             Philip Walley
             <mythinlist@gmail
             Sent by:                  thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             thin-bounce@freel                                          cc
             ists.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [THIN] Re: Server logons being
             08/03/2006 11:54          disabled
             AM

             Please respond to
             thin@xxxxxxxxxxxx

wfshell can be caused by anything. the latest RO1 is suppose to correct
that issue. You may need to reapply the rollup just to make sure. I
would guess on the one that has logins disabled, it is not rebooting b/c
the wfshell is crashed. Can you verify that the box indeed did reboot?
DO you have the standard logs in the event log that occur when the
machine powers up?